Integrity Music Announces October 5 Release of GOTTA HAVE GOSPEL! 8
New edition of gold-selling, multi-artist series includes 24 songs and bonus DVD packed with riveting performances, music videos, and more.
Los Angeles, California (OCT.5, 2010) The world's top artists and songs in the realm of gospel are coming together again on Gotta Have Gospel! 8, the anticipated eighth installment of this best-selling, multi-artist compilation series, due in stores October 5 via Integrity Music/Columbia Records.
Together, the gospel stars assembled on the 24-track Gotta Have Gospel! 8 have collected scores of RIAA-certified gold and platinum albums, sold a combined 20 million-plus career units, topped Billboard's gospel airplay and sales tallies countless times, and garnered a myriad of GRAMMY®, Stellar, GMA Dove, and Soul Train awards.
Jonathan Nelson PD pub 2009
"Gotta Have Gospel! has become a welcomed annual event in the Gospel Music market," says Danny McGuffey, chief marketing officer for Integrity Media. "Its diverse and powerful array of stellar Gospel artists and songs give consumers the ultimate listening experience at a value price. Fans get to sample the latest from Gospel music's greatest and developing artists. This is the gotta have package for the seasoned, as well as the new Gospel music fan."
The star-studded track listing includes selections by the likes of Mary Mary ("Get Up"),
Marvin Sapp (Worship Medley: "I Worship You Almighty God/There is None Like You/There's Something about That Name"), Donnie McClurkin ("Trusting in You"), Hezekiah Walker & LFC ("All of My Help") and Stephen Hurd
("Your Name Alone") spanning contemporary gospel, urban gospel, praise & worship, choral, quartet, and everything in between. *(Track listing below)
With a tradition of showcasing some of the most explosive new talent in gospel, Gotta Have Gospel! 8 will include show stopping performances from Stellar Award winners Jonathan Nelson
("Expect The Great"), Crystal Akin ("Lord You Reign Forever")
Israel Houghton Israel 2010 pub shot
and Shari Addison ("I Praise You").
The two-disc collection will be bundled with a 4-song bonus DVD featuring music videos and live performances, including Grammy winning song "Just Wanna Say" by Israel Houghton. Other videos include The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir's, "I'll Say Yes," and "La Buena Vida" by Ken Reynolds featuring Lucia Parker.
BONUS DVD CONTENT:
1. La Buena Vida (Romans 8:31) - Ken Reynolds featuring Lucia Parker
2. I'll Say Yes - The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir
3. Just Wanna Say - Israel Houghton
4. Worship Medley: I Worship You Almighty God/There Is None Like You/There's Something About That Name - Marvin Sapp
1. I Give You Praise - Bryon Cage
2. Expect The Great - Jonathan Nelson
3. All Of My Help - Hezekiah Walker & LFC
4. How I Got Over featuring Tim Bowman, Jr. - Vickie Winans
5. Nobody Like You Lord - Fred Hammond
6. Every Prayer featuring Mary Mary - Israel Houghton
7. I Will Lift - Trin-I-Tee 5:7
8. Your Name Alone - Stephen Hurd
9. Lord You Reign Forever - Crystal Akin
10. Jesus - Kirk Franklin
11. Free - Rizen
12. I Gave It Up - J Moss
1. Trusting In You - Donnie McClurkin
2. Let The Word Do The Work featuring Brother Hahz - Donald Lawrence & Co.
3. I Praise You - Shari Addison
4. Get Up - Mary Mary
5. It All Belongs To You - The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir
6. The Master Plan - Tamela Mann
7. Bless The Lord (Son Of Man) - Tye Tribbett
8. Worship Medley: I Worship You Almighty God/There Is None Like You/There's Something About That Name - Marvin Sapp
9. All I Need - Brian Courtney Wilson
10. Free - Darwin Hobbs
11. Your Will - Ken Reynolds
12. Trading My Sorrows - PAJAM
A joint venture between Sony Music and Integrity Music, the gold-selling Gotta Have Gospel! series compiles the biggest artists and songs in gospel music, providing a comprehensive, one-stop source for core and casual gospel listeners. The talent assembled in the series' annual compilations has sold upwards of 20 million combined career sales, are fixtures in Billboard's airplay and sales charts, and collected numerous GRAMMY®, Stellar, GMA Dove, and Soul Train awards. To date, the Gotta Have Gospel! line accounts for more than 2 million in lifetime sales.
|< Prev||Next >|