It’s a Hitachi A300 ultra-short throw projector – you might have seen me (@VisualWorshiper) rave about it and its awesome features, like being able to project onto a 10′ wide screen from a few feet away! 3000 ANSI Lumens, built-in mirror system, native 1024×768 and can do 16:9 as well.
Product Highlights * 3000 ANSI Lumens
* WXGA Resolution (1024 x 768)
* Ultra Short Throw
* 10W Speaker Output
* Closed Captioning
* HDMI (HDCP)/Component/Composite/S-Video
* Network Control, Maintenance & Security
* Microphone Input
* Template Function
* 3000 ANSI Lumens
To enter to win the projector:
***1. Follow Visual Worshiper on Twitter. (http://twitter.com/VisualWorshiper)
(If you are already a follower, there is no need to un-follow and re-follow. Doing so will get you disqualified from the contest, and it doesn’t help your chances; so please don’t. )
***2. Tweet the message you see here:
Win a new Hitachi A300 Ultra-Short Throw projector from @VisualWorshiper! Follow & Re-Tweet to Enter! Info at http://tinyurl.com/ct9gn4j
(There is no advantage to tweeting more than once. There is also no penalty for tweeting more than once, but it doesn’t increase your chances of winning.)
We will keep a record of the tweets and use a random number generator and announce the winner here on this blog and on Twitter on Sunday December 18th. We will even pay for shipping anywhere in the continental US! (If you are outside the US, we ask that you help with any applicable taxes/import fees because they vary so much between countries.)
We hope to be able to bless someone in time for Christmas, so tweet away and tell your friends! Anyone can enter!
1. You must be at least 18 years old to win.
2. You must be following Visual Worshiper on Twitter: (http://twitter.com/VisualWorshiper)
3. You must send the Tweet EXACTLY as it appears above. Literally all you have to do is copy, paste, Tweet.
4. You may not create multiple Twitter accounts in order to gain more entries. If you do so, you will be disqualified from the contest.
5. You do not have be part of a church in order to win.
6. We will announce the winner on Sunday December 18th in the morning, and ship the projector out that week.
7. The projector will carry the standard manufacturer 3-year warranty and is brand-new in box. Any warranty service issues will be carried out through Shepherd Media.
|< Prev||Next >|